Comrades, The Red Fleet needs you! Read more... ×
Caelapes

Haha, Castlemaine got puppetswept. (now Delete-On-Sight)

NationStates Moderators

4 minutes ago

Castlemaine is in the middle of being puppetswept for his history of rules violations across puppets, most recently his ongoing harassment of Misley and vile accusations of grossly illegal behavior.

I suspect he will be getting a DOS order before long as well.

http://www.nationstates.net/page=rmb/postid=17883741

nationstates moderators: making the right call for once?

• Like 3

*misley gets puppetswept for lying*

CL RMB: Good riddance! Thanks mods!

*castlemaine gets puppetswept and DOS'd for loads and loads of rule violations*

CL: WTF is this? He did nothing wrong omg the mods suck

Edited by Aufrechte
  • Like 3

All that time making fascist puppets rather than doing his math homework, wasted.

Well, I mean it was wasted to begin with, but now its EXTRA wasted.

Edited by Mansuetus
  • Like 3

28 minutes ago, Aufrechte said:

that is pathetic

very

In this, Castlemaine was blessed to know the hour of his deletion-on-sight was at hand. He could have chosen to go out in a blaze of glory. He could have focused his rage at the establishment that so betrayed him. He could have forced other players to suffer to satisfy his nations' death throes.

Instead, he chose to accept his fate calmly, and with the conviction that no other nation need suffer what he has so needlessly suffered. In a way, he did leave behind a fire - his martyrdom is the spark that will set our revolution alight.

The Declaration, the Unmoderated alliance, the nations and regions that have pledged to resist the tyranny of the current moderation team; at one point, they were all but a figment of my imagination. Now, they have grown beyond me. No matter what happens to those of us who remain, NationStates will be forever changed... hopefully for the better. All I want is freedom for my people. Perhaps one day we shall finally have it.

Thank you, and God bless.

from NationStates' resident pretentious windbag Conservative Idealism.

it's like NS's own sovereign citizens. EXCUSE ME MODERATOR I REFUSE TO ACCEPT YOUR JURISDICTION AS I DID NOT ENTER INTO CONTRACT WITH YOU AND ALSO YOUR TELEGRAM HAS A GOLD FRINGE

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Godless Monkey said:

You'll be even happier when your gone then.

*you're

4 minutes ago, Narodnoslav said:

*you're

• 9 hours ago: Following new legislation in patvarus__915635t2.pngPatvarus, all new "spies" are fifteen-year-old acne-ridden kids on computers.

lmao

• Like 2