Murrony

Salutations, friends and fellow-workers!

Hey all, the name's Salem. I'm a seventeen-year-old person of indeterminate gender, and a democratic confederalist with de Leonist leanings and a healthy suspicion of vanguardism. I'm extremely gay (for men, more or less), I'm very fond of Paradox games even though I almost never play them properly, and I've been politically interested for the majority of my life and identified as a "communist" at the tender age of twelve.

I originally joined the Internationale specifically to participate in the Grand Posadist Crusade Against The Fash, but I liked what I saw and so I think I'm here to stay! Feel free to ask me anything, about myself or about my NS nation (which, to be brief, is basically Francophone independent Wisconsin from a world with no massive indigenous dieoff).

Edited by Murrony
bold looked a little corny
  • Like 3

Welcome, comrade! 

Where are you from? What would you choose: bunkers, nukes or a bunker at the time of nuking?

Also, what is going on with everyone liking Paradox games? 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 8:12 AM, Freien said:

Welcome, comrade! 

Where are you from? What would you choose: bunkers, nukes or a bunker at the time of nuking?

Also, what is going on with everyone liking Paradox games? 

I'm from Wisconsin, in the USA, or in simpler terms "that one state with all the dairy and drunk Germans".

Bunkers are best of those three, because frankly radiation doesn't agree with me (I sunburn embarrassingly easily already) and despite the incredible appeal of the "nuking fascists" bit of Posadism, the whole "getting nuked back" part is a bit of a killjoy.

As for Paradox games, I think there's something about the combination of grand strategy, political intrigue, and national micromanagement that just really appeals to the sort of people who play Nationstates :p