Proletaire

Nominations for WA Delegate and General Council - Ending September 1st, 2017

The 60 day terms of our Comrade WA Delegate and Comrade Councillors have nearly expired. Therefore, we will be opening the nominations process in anticipation of the next election. This process will last 10 days.

The positions:

Comrade WA Delegate:

]It is the duty of the Comrade WA Delegate to hold votes on all valid proposals, to execute the results of all passed votes, to remove nations from The Internationale who do not comply with the duties of Comrade Membership, and to be a diplomatic and competent representative of the democratic will of the Comrade Members of The Internationale.

Comrade Councillor for External Affairs:

The Councillor for External Affairs will have Embassy authority. It is the duty of the Councillor for External Affairs to hold votes on all valid embassy requests, to execute the results of all passed embassy requests, and to be a diplomatic and competent representative of the democratic will of the Comrade Members of The Internationale.

Comrade Councillor for Information:

The Councillor for Information will have Appearance authority. It is the duty of the Councillor for Information to create up-to-date dispatches for matters up for the vote and a legislative archive to be displayed below the World Factbook Entry of The Internationale, and to be a diplomatic and competent representative of the democratic will of the Comrade Members of The Internationale.

Comrade Councillor for Activities:

The Councillor for Activities will have Poll authority. It is the duty of the Councillor for Activities to promote activities of The Internationale, encourage communication through polls, and to be a diplomatic and competent representative of the democratic will of the Comrade Members of The Internationale.

All nominations must be submitted in this thread; nominations via RMB and Discord will not be counted.
Comrades are permitted to nominate any comrade of The Internationale, including themselves. Nominations need not be seconded in order to be considered valid.

Nominees:

WA Delegate:

Councillor for Activities:

Councillor for External Affairs:

Councillor for Information:

I would like to nominate myself for Comrade Councillor for Information if that is allowed.

Since this might effect stuff, may I remind you that I have recently changed my main nation to The Sri Lankan Communes, so it is no longer The Sri Lankan Commune. Yeah ik it's confusing.

• Like 3

I'd like to nominate Zengan for Activities again. I know y'alls asked for self-nominations, but (a) Zengan is the best, and (b) see (a). 

• Like 2

In light of the lack of enthusiasm for WAD nominations I am nominating myself for Comrade WA Delegate. I have some experience in Nationstates government and gameplay, being an infiltrator and leading a military coup against the GGR (as Edward Richtofen), and subsequently being the delegate for the Great Kingdom of Prussia before the region fell apart. At it's peak the region had slightly over 100 nations and a small military that participated in some raiding I think with the Silver Isles (or maybe 1000 Isles) and some defending. I hope my sudden self nomination will inspire others to run for the delegate position.

• Like 3

in light of the good work he is keeping up both in this forum and both on-site I'd like to nominate my comrade Freien Again for the place of WA delegate

14 hours ago, Alfongia said:

in light of the good work he is keeping up both in this forum and both on-site I'd like to nominate my comrade Freien Again for the place of WA delegate

I appreciate your faith in me, comrade, but I am not running this time as I already have stated on our Discord and now, on our RMB. Actually, when I saw the notification, I hoped that you were nominating yourself for something ;)

• Like 1

I appreciate your faith in me, comrade, but I am not running this time as I already have stated on our Discord and now, on our RMB. Actually, when I saw the notification, I hoped that you were nominating yourself for something ;)

i feel like i have been here for too little time to run for the administration board, that's why I will not self-nominate me. Thanks for the trust nonetheless

Edited by Alfongia
forgot to quote

22 hours ago, Alfongia said:

i feel like i have been here for too little time to run for the administration board, that's why I will not self-nominate me. Thanks for the trust nonetheless

I remember running for the position while not being a senior member of The Internationale. Never hurts to give it a try.

• Like 1

I would like to nominate myself for Comrade Councillor for External Affairs, even though I'm a relatively new member of The Internationale. Can't lose anything for giving it a shot.

• Like 1
  • Thankful 4

I'd like to nominate myself for the position of the Comrade WAD. I have been an active member of TI for quite some time now, and I believe that even if I don't win having more than two options will at least lead us to have a more exciting election. I'd also like to commend Comrade @Fourth Spanish Republic for him running for positions even though he is a new member and would like to encourage all comrades old and new to run for positions to create a more active region for us to enjoy.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Aarnonia said:

I'd like to nominate myself for the position of the Comrade WAD. I have been an active member of TI for quite some time now, and I believe that even if I don't win having more than two options will at least lead us to have a more exciting election. I'd also like to commend Comrade @Fourth Spanish Republic for him running for positions even though he is a new member and would like to encourage all comrades old and new to run for positions to create a more active region for us to enjoy.

I offer congratulations to our new WAD!

36 minutes ago, Soviet Potheads said:

I offer congratulations to our new WAD!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves eh, there is time until the elections.

19 hours ago, Democratic Communist Federation said:

Okay. In that case, I will change my nomination to Aarnonia.

I have already entered the election, but thanks for your support comrade.

I´d nominate myself as Councillor of External Affairs. 

I have enough diplomatic understanding to make the best decisions for The Internationale and the regions where we can gain and move forward in regards of our communications. Or at least that´s what my mom says about me.

• Like 4